We headed back home to Missoula through Cascade and had a chance to say HI to my family as well. We hung out with Grandma and Grandpa, Justin's family, and the Great Grandparents. Hailey had a fun time playing with her cousins, and of course they wanted her to eat their candy. I'm sure Hailey would not have objected.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter Festivities
Yes....Hailey is a bit to young for Easter egg hunts, but of course I couldn't resist the opportunity for a picture. Our first hunt was here in Missoula. We went to the 1st Annual Egg Drop. So, I should have know that because it was the "1st annual" it would have been crazy...not to mention the fact that they were dropping 20,000 eggs from a helicopter. I think that the entire city of Missoula showed up and by the time we got done waiting in line (1 hour and 20 min.), they had already done Hailey's age group. Lucky, a really nice lady gave us 1 egg for Hailey's basket.

The festivities continued when we went to Conrad for the weekend! Hailey enjoyed seeing Grandma and Grandpa, her uncle, and the puppies. She wasn't sure about the Easter basket, but loved the ribbon. After church we went back to the house and Hailey continued to play with her basket and goodies.



We headed back home to Missoula through Cascade and had a chance to say HI to my family as well. We hung out with Grandma and Grandpa, Justin's family, and the Great Grandparents. Hailey had a fun time playing with her cousins, and of course they wanted her to eat their candy. I'm sure Hailey would not have objected.

We headed back home to Missoula through Cascade and had a chance to say HI to my family as well. We hung out with Grandma and Grandpa, Justin's family, and the Great Grandparents. Hailey had a fun time playing with her cousins, and of course they wanted her to eat their candy. I'm sure Hailey would not have objected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, first post since the Houston Zoo? Congratulations!
Hailey is adorable. Will you send her back for a little while?
Not much going on around here....at least nothing to post about! I will send you Hailey if you send us Christpher!
The Egg Drop sounds cool. I've never heard of anything like that before. Glad to hear you had a nice Easter. Hailey is getting big!
I've been waiting for Easter pics! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment