Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sticky Situation

So....I left Hailey's highchair a bit too close to the counter, and when I returned to the kitchen she had grabbed a nectarine from the fruit basket. By the time I found her (yes, I walked away to use the restroom), she had eaten about half of it. I figured she was doing a pretty good job with it, so I let her finish it off....and oh boy did she. She ate it right down to the pit. She was a sticky mess by the time she was done!


Time for a bath!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Silly Monkey. She sure like food.Good thinking getting the camera out ans capturing these pictures for us all to see.thanks Julie. See you in a coupe of days!!

Hillary said...

What a clever girl! Good job, Hailey - keep your Mama on her toes!!! :)

katy said...

Yea Hailey! That will teach Mommy! We had a sticky situation last night ourselves...if only I could get my husband to update our blog!

Jenn said...

Way to go Hailey, sometime you just need to take action.

The Moon's Memories said...

A girl always gets what she wants...:)

-Shaye

chris, katy, christopher, and benjamin said...

Awesome!!