Lots and lots going on this weekend. Most importantly, my sister Jennifer had her baby on Friday July 17. Brooke was born at 12:27 pm and weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 21 inches long. She is absolutely gorgeous and has lots of dark hair. Jen and Tom are doing well and are happy to be home again.


Welcome Baby Brooke
In other big news....Hailey is walking. She still prefers to crawl, but she is doing a lot of walking as well. She has been taking 5-6 steps for the last two weeks, but this weekend she decided she could do better. She can now walk across the room pretty easily. She of course is falling a lot because she wants to go fast and ends up falling/diving. I can't believe how grown up our little girl is.....only 10 days until Hailey is ONE.
Sorry this is sideways.....I need to remember to take the other direction. I can't figure out how to rotate a movie!

Hailey taking some steps

Hailey is pretty proud of herself and so is her Mommy and Daddy.....you go Hailey!
4 comments:
Yippee for new babies and walking babies!!
Yea for Brooke! In those pictures, she really looks like Tom. Way to go Hailey! I am so proud! I'm sure the next time I see you you'll be running all over the place!
Teeth and walking all in the same day. Looks to me like she took off running.
NOW STARTS YOUR RUNNING DAYS,JULIE.WHILE KEVIN'S AT WORK YOU GET TO RUN ALL DAY 'CUZ IT LOOKS LIKE THAT LITTLE GAL IS A BUSY ONE. WHAT A CUTIE.
CONGRATS TO JEN & TOM!AND WELCOME, BROOKE. BE READY FOR YOUR COUSINS LOVE!
Post a Comment