Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

This past weekend we were off to Jen and Tom's house for their second annual pumpkin carve and chili feed. We had a great time visiting with friends and playing with all the babies. Hailey dug into a pumpkin for the first time and was very unsure about the goo. She did end up picking out the seeds one-at-a-time and putting them in a bowl. Of course....no knife for Hailey. Daddy cut the top and cleaned the pumpkin out and Mommy did the carving.

Hailey cleaning out the pumpkin

Pumpkin carving group with the kiddos in their costumes.

The Papp Family

3 comments:

The Fink Family said...

I love her Duck costume!!

chris, katy, christopher, and benjamin said...

That is the most adorable duck I've ever seen! Great job on the pumpkin, too!

Nancy said...

Have a happy Halloween! I hope you get lots of M&M's Miss Hailey!