We promised each other we would make this trip relaxing because our vacations are usually cram packed with no time to chill. We definitely chilled on this trip. We went with no itinerary, slept in, and made plans as we went. I'm not going to log all of our events, but I can say we had the most fun snorkeling and surfing.
In this collage you can get a feel for what Maui is like.....a little beach, mountain, and volcano.
Click to enlargeThis next collage is us.....throughout our trip.
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.We really enjoyed staying at the hotel we did. We were right at Black Rock which is known for some of the best snorkeling in Maui. Every single time we snorkeled there, we swam with sea turtles. At one point we were swimming with 5 of them......and when I say swimming, we were able to be within a few feet. It was amazing.

2 comments:
Looks like you had fun!!! (I don't believe there was not a spreadsheet somewhere...)
Looks so fabulous! Good job, guys!!!!
Post a Comment