We hosted an Ugly Sweater Party on Friday night. We had a great time hanging out with friends. We spent the night watching the Griz lose, drinking Tom and Jerry's, and playing with the kiddos.
On Saturday we finished our Christmas shopping (why oh why did we wait this long). Kevin went to a work function for the guys only and I went with the ladies for a cookie exchange and drinks.
On Sunday Kevin and Hailey had a chance to hang out all day while I went to a Bake-a-thon. We started at 10 and finished at 4. I think we ended up with like 55 dozen cookies. How does this sound.....20 lbs of butter, 10 lbs of chocolate chips, several bags of flour, 4 kitchen aides, 8 ladies, 2 babies.
We also had our Justin Court street party at a neighbors house. Hailey was dressed up in her Christmas best. She had a great time playing with all the neighbor kids and eating cupcakes.
2 comments:
I'm impressed with the ugly-ness of the sweaters. Sorry we missed it.
It was a fun weekend!! I'm starting to look for my ugly sweater for next year...
Post a Comment