Thursday, January 28, 2010

Watch Out for the Stink-Eye

For those of you who have not had the privileged of getting the stink-eye from Hailey.....here you go!


She started making this face right before Christmas and now she thinks it's a pretty great game to play. All you have to say is.....give em the stink-eye and out it comes. In fact, sometimes I don't have to say it at all. She loves to give it to Momma when she is upset. She even did it to a lady at Taco Del Sol. I kind of felt bad because the woman was wondering why she was looking at her like that...she asked if she had done something wrong. Of course, we stared laughing.

So bottom line....if she gives you the stink-eye, don't be offended...she thinks it's funny!

5 comments:

The Fink Family said...

Your right, I get it all the time and then Hailey gives me kisses! Such a cutie.

Lexie said...

That's too funny. Out of all our kids Maddie was the best with the "stink eye". She still looks wicked mean - except it's not funny anymore as she really means it!!

Becky said...

Very cute!

Jenn said...

How does the fish like it?

chris, katy, christopher, and benjamin said...

I think I'm going to start calling her Popeye!