Friday, March 12, 2010

My Little Gymnast

Hailey and I've been going to gymnastics twice a month and she loves it. We usually go with some of her friends: Emmett and Isle. It is a great opportunity for her to run and get her energy out. Since going I feel like her balance and climbing has improved. It's a good feeling knowing she can play hard in a safe, padded place!

Hailey and and her good friend Emmett having fun at the gym.
(Click to Enlarge)

As you can see from the photos....the two of them need to be watched very closely. Kissing at 19 months......kind of cute.

The Foam Pit

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I ESPECIALLY LIKE CLARK'S DRESS. VERY CUTE!! HAILEY NANA IS GOING TO BRING YOU A REAL BABY BACK FROM THE CHICAGO. LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!

Jenn said...

So fun! I feel the kissing shot re-surfacing in a yearbook or something along thos lines.