How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs.
Sleep: Most nights are going okay. Already having some back pain. Still able to sleep on my stomach and back but not for much longer. Not waking up to pee anymore....thank goodness. If I do wake up in the middle of the night, it has been hard to get back to sleep.
Best moment this week: I have been feeling the baby move a lot this week, but just flutters. This past weekend however, I felt the first kick. I started feeling baby kick around week 16. With Hailey around week 20.
Food cravings: First trimester.....anything greasy. I have a craving for sour patch kids and chocolate. Honestly, I could eat a Tagliare sandwich everyday of the week.
Gender: ??????
Belly button: Still in.
What I'm looking forward to: Hailey is going to love having a baby around. She is going to be a HUGE helper and a great big sister. I'm looking forward to meeting our little one and falling in love instantly.
Difference between #1 and #2: Tons....This time around I was much sicker. Morning sickness lasted from about 4 weeks to 13 weeks. The nauseousness lasted ALL day and I spent many of the days laying on the couch. I was sick with Hailey, but nothing like this. I seem to by carrying way different....much lower. Pants that I wore until month 9 with Hailey already seem tight....yikes. Something the same: heartburn. I waited until week 32 to take meds with Hailey, but I've been on a prescription since week 11 with baby #2.
Me at 12 weeks and then again at 20 weeks.
Baby Papp. Not the best scan, but you get the idea!


8 comments:
I miss you girls and hope you have a great week.
You look great!!! Miss you.
You look great! Can't wait until August 11th.
Hoping you get an answer on the second round....I want to know!!!! XOXO
You look fabulous!
Love the pics!!!! Love the one of baby #2's little hand up by "it's" face...cute!
Miss you. You DO look amazing!
I say you wait to find out!!! Ha!
Post a Comment