Hailey and me hanging out by the fire!
Hailey loves throwing rocks in the lake. The water was 62 degrees....and she didn't blink and eye, she just sat right down in the water.
Hailey and Daddy roasting marshmallows!
Boating is Hailey's new favorite. She would have spent the entire four days on the boat if we had let her. She sits in the very front and loves to feel the wind blowing in her face and hair. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her after riding....wind burnt and watery eyes.
We had an amazing fireworks display right in front of us. Really....it was pretty great. Hailey loved fireworks last year, but asked to go to bed before it got dark. I wasn't going to argue, so she missed the show this year.


2 comments:
Love the firework photo!!
loved having you there with us. Weather could have been better, but it was still fun. I miss that little one and I'm looking forward to seeing her this weekend. Kisses to all of you!
Post a Comment