Saturday, September 25, 2010

30 Weeks...10 more to go!

How far along:  30 weeks
Total weight gain:  21 lbs.


Sleep:  Sleep is going well, as long as Hailey is cooperating.  I've had to start sleeping with a pillow between my legs or my back gets sore by morning.  Nighttime is when the baby is the most active, so I spend many nights waiting for her to settle down so I can get some sleep.

Best moment this week:  Feeling LOTS of baby movement and not just tapping.....but kicking and dragging.  You can actually watch my tummy and see lots of movement.

Cravings:  Mostly chocolate


What I'm looking forward to:  Hailey being a BIG sister.  She is going to do an amazing job.  She is already so in love with the baby....not that she really gets it, but she loves to lay her head on my belly and kiss and hug it.  When we talk about doing things she always says, "Mommy and baby too!"  Something else Hailey loves to do is "open it," which means she wants my shirt up so she can see the baby.


Similarities and difference between #1 and #2:  I am definitely not carrying as high this time and I'm not as uncomfortable in the rib area....so far.  As far as movement, I think it has been about the same.  Hailey was a HUGE kicker and mover and the same with this little one.  Weight gain is exactly the same to the pound with #1 and #2.  So, lets just hope I maintain that and I'll be happy.  Kevin and I are trying to decide on a name.  We are pretty sure we have one or two favorites, but we have 10 weeks to change our minds!

No comments: