Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pregnancy......34 Weeks

How far along:  34 weeks
Total weight gain:  27 lbs.
NEWS:  34 week appointment....2 cm and 70% effaced.






















Sleep:  Getting harder and harder each week.  It's not that I'm totally uncomfortable, I just can't seem to sleep.  It takes me forever to get to bed and then I find I'm waking up around 5 and just can't get back to sleep. ....which makes for long day.

Best moment this week:  I felt the baby hiccup for the first time.  Of course it was 11 o'clock at night and it went on for almost 15 minutes.  Kind of a weird feeling.  Hailey never did have the hiccups. 

Cravings:  Mostly chocolate. 


What I'm looking forward to:  bending over, putting on my socks, shaving my legs, and picking Hailey up.

Similarities and difference between #1 and #2: Weight gain and size is just about spot on with both pregnancies.  I still seem to be carrying lower with baby #2; I'm no where near as uncomfortable in the rib area this time.  With Hailey I ate pretty normal until she was born.  With baby #2 I am always full and have been eating smaller meals....which is probably best!

2 comments:

The Fink Family said...

So excited for you and excited to meet the little one!!

Hillary said...

You look great!!! Not long now...cheers!