Hailey amazes us everyday and that's not a lie. I swear that each and everyday Kevin and I look at each other and say something like....."Did she really just say that?" or "Wow, I can't believe she is doing that!" She has a HUGE personality and is becoming quiet the character. She is very inquisitive and has started asking TONS of questions. Her imagination is amazing and she can turn the smallest thing into a choo-choo train or food item.
Our favorite phrases/sentences:
*I miss Daddy too much or I love you too much.
*Momma...are you happy?
*Where's/what's that guy doing?
*Daddy and I talked about that.
*Momma...hold my hand, or hold me. (she is a cuddle bug)
*That's a nice, nice bathroom.
*She loves to use the words: bumpy, tippy, slippy.
Songs she can sing:
*Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
*Jack be Nimble Jack Be Quick
*Clap your Hands
*Rock a Bye Baby
*ABC...she is only missing a few letters, we almost have it down.
Favorite Activities:
*Reading books
*Drawing on her easel
*Playing in her kitchen: making coffee and casseroles
*Rocking, changing, and feeding her babies (yes, all 6 of them).
Infatuations and what she is in to:
*The Moon...she asks all day where it is.
*Dora (sorry Elmo)
*Food...that never changes
*Nanas and Papas...she talks about them all the time
*Horses
*Swinging and Jumping from things
*Picking her nose...ha ha
Other fun facts from this period:
*Hailey started preschool and is LOVING it. She talks about it all the time. In the car the other day she heard a radio advertisement for the School of Cosmetology. When it was over she said, "Mommy, they're talking about my school." It was so cute.
*She loves Brooke or as she would say, "Brookie." They are like sisters and play "pretty" well together. Hailey loves to grab her hand and lead (I mean pull) her around.
*Hiking the M with Daddy. That is their Daddy and Daughter thing right now and if you know me, it's not mine thing at all, especially pregnant. She love to go with him, hike to the top, eat her snack, and look down at the city and talk about all the stuff she sees.
*Using the potty is going okay. Most days she is dry and she hasn't pooped in her pants more than a handful of times in the last few months (which is great for me)! She will go if you take her to the potty, but she still won't tell us she has to go. Every once a a while she will, but we mostly have to take her (which means I'm potty trained). She uses public bathrooms well and always wants to see the stores bathroom.
*Hailey is ready for her baby sister to be here, and she is going to be an amazing big sister. She loves to hug and kiss my belly, feel the baby move, and rub lotion on the baby (mostly my belly button).
We love you Hailey!






No comments:
Post a Comment