Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sydney....1 Month Old

Sydney is already a month old!  It seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital with her.  She has been a super easy baby...so far.  She does tend to want to be awake between 11 pm to 2 am, but we are working on that. 

Look at me...I'm one month old!

 One month stats:  9 lbs 4 oz.  

What I've been up to this month:  

*Rolled over for the first time at 3 days old.  We thought it was strange, but she does it all the time. She hates her tummy.
*Went to her first movie with the family and slept through the whole thing.  We saw Tangled.
*First ear infection at 4 weeks old.
*Took first road trip to Big Sky to visit the Melby family.
*Eating every 2-3 hours during the day and usually every 4 at night...sometimes even 5 hours.
*Cousin Avery Leigh was born on December 20th.
*Ate her first cracker...well we dug it out, but it was in her mouth...thanks Hailey.
Sydney is starting to smile responsively.  She is very attentive and loves to look at lights...what baby doesn't.


Hailey LOVES Sydney.  She loves to kiss and hug her and has been such a good big sister.  She is a huge helper and is very concerned about what Sydney is doing, where she is, and if she is okay.  She has gotten so much better about being gentle with her, but still has her moments when she doesn't understand what soft means or that Sydney can't play with her.  She also doesn't understand why she can't put her in her little play stroller and take her for a walk.  I'm sure one day when I'm not looking, Sydney will end up in there.

Our beautiful girls. Thanks to Catherine for the cute Christmas shirts.

1 comment:

The Fink Family said...

She is a cutie! I can't believe she has rolled over already.