We went to the store and she picked out the cake...yellow. She wanted yellow frosting too, but they didn't have any which was pretty upsetting to her. So, we bought white and dyed it. She really did make the entire cake.
We did make the cake the day before his birthday and she had to keep it a secret until the next day. She did the mention the cake to him, but he didn't think anything of it because I made a Red Velvet cake earlier in the week...so we got away with the surprise!
Hailey doing the baking.
Time to decorate!
The finished product.
Hailey was so excited to give him his cake...and so proud too!
Happy Birthday Daddy...we love you!
4 comments:
What a great idea! That is so cute!!
What a look of pride she has - adorable!!!!
I love it!! My sweet little baking Grandaughter...We are going to have some GOOD times in the Kitchen Miss Hailey!
I cannot believe how much Hailey looks like Maddie at times! I love the pictures of both the girls and can't wait to see you all this weekend!
Post a Comment