Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sydney's Preschool Program

Now that I'm working at the preschool, I know how much work goes into the Christmas program.  We sing and practice the songs everyday for weeks.  But, they have it down until they get in front of a crowd of 100+ people.  Honestly, I proud if any kid ages 2-5 that has the courage to sit in front of that many people and sing. 

Sydney sang with the 2 and 3 year old group and they sang a few songs:  Away in a Manger, Silent Night, and Straight Down from Heaven.   The last song is ALL the kids favorite and was sang by far the best and loudest.  Great job kids!

Because I was working this year, I was unable to take pictures.  Thanks to Jen for snapping some good ones!

 Sydney ready to start the program.



 Doing her actions to Away in a Manger.


 This action is done during the part of the song that says:  "Bringing salvation to every one!"



 The girls after the program.

Me and my girls....wish you were here Daddy!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good job Sydney...thanks for including us in this ! Lived watching it.

The Fink Family said...

Sydney you did a great job! Love you