Total weight gain: 16 pounds
Jen- 22 weeks, Mikaela- 30 weeks, Me- 26 weeks
Sleep: I have been sleeping well with no back pain, no trips to the bathroom, and no leg cramps yet. I do end up getting up one time a night with Hailey...usually around 2:30-3:00. Lets hope this last molar come in soon and we can be done with teeth.
Best moment this week: Hailey was laying her head on my tummy, which she loves to do, and the baby kicked her. She shot straight up and said, "Momma, baby kicked my head." Then she proceeded to say, "Owie, baby kiss it better." It was so cute. Since, she has not wanted to feel the baby moving.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular....I just love to eat whether pregnant or not.
Gender: Girl
Belly button: Starting to come out.
What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to choosing a name for this little one. I have several that I like and Kevin has several he likes, but nothing we totally agree on yet.
Difference between #1 and #2: At this point in my pregnancy I weigh exactly the same as I did with my first pregnancy, which is reassuring. I feel huge, but when I look back to pictures with Hailey I'm not too far off....just a bit bigger. I still feel as though I am carrying lower. Other than that, I'm feeling good and looking forward to the third trimester....only one week away!

1 comment:
I can't believe you're 26 weeks. I've missed so much. Cute picture!
Post a Comment