Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Caramel Apple Time

Hailey has been learning her letters at school and in the past two weeks the letters were C and A.  So, what better thing to do than make Caramel Apples, plus it's fall and who doesn't love these?  I figured this would be a sticky mess, but it ended up working out alright!  She had a blast doing it and of course eating at the end.

 Unwrapping the 50 caramels it takes for the recipe.

 Time for the stick.

 Hailey giving me the look of....Mom, turn your head so I can eat these sprinkles.

 Being silly while waiting for the caramel to melt.

 Time to dip.
 Hailey sneaking a little lick.

 The finished apples...yummmm.

 Now time to taste...as you can guess, she loved it.

Take a look at these apples....Nice job Hailey.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Great Job Hailey!! Nummy..Nummy..I want to eat one!

Unknown said...

Oh that's adorable! Looks like lots of fun!! :)

The Fink Family said...

Fun, looks like it wasva good time. Plus they look so good..