Sydney enjoyed soccer this season. At first she was timid and did a lot of prancing around on her tippy toes, making faces as she ran after the ball. It was kind of a game for her. As the season progressed, she started getting more aggressive, but on her own terms. She decided if and when she was going to "get after the ball." When she did, she was amazing. She had 3 wonderful high school coaches that did a fantastic job with them. I'm sure Sydney would tell you she enjoyed practice more than the actual games. Practice was loads of fun with lots of games and laughter.....which is what it should be at this age. We are proud of how far she came this season.
Sydney getting after the ball. That tongue is always working.
Get out of my way people....I need to score!
Put me in coach....I'm ready to play!
Speedy.
The throw in.....her favorite part of the game.
Sydney and her bestie, Harlow.











No comments:
Post a Comment